Russian Fund for Basic Research
- "Signal exchange between legume plants and nitrogen-fixing bacteria as
a tool to control the specificity and efficiency of symbiosis".
- "Unique enzymes of soil bacteria Rhizobium: heterologous expression in
microorganisms and estimation of possibility to synthesize chitin and
chitosan oligomers inducing plant resistance to pathogenes".
- "Analysis of molecular-genetic and cellular mechanisms of
pea (Pisum sativum L.) tolerance to cadmium".
- "Analysis of cadmium action on development and functioning of
nitrogen-fixing nodules in legume plants".
- "The interaction analysis of legume symbiotic receptors with
rhizobial Nod factors".
President of Russian Federation grant
- "Molecular-genetic bases of mutually beneficial plant-microbe systems
formation and function".
Federal Agency on Science and Innovation
- "Genetics and cell biology of plant-microbe interactions".
Federal Agency on Education
- "Molecular-genetic mechanisms of symbiosis establishment and
- "Molecular-genetic and cytologic aspects of symbiotic nodule
development in stress conditions"
- "Cellular mechanisms of pea (Pisum sativum L.) cadmium
- "Molecular-genetic and cellular basis of cell differentiation in
symbiotic nodule of pea (Pisum sativum L.)"
© 2004-2009 All-Russia Research Institute for Agricultural Microbiology
With any questions feel free to contact the webmaster - email@example.com.